GETTING STARTED WITH THERAPY
Contact me via phone or email for a free 15-minute phone consultation. This will allow us to talk and determine if I’m a good fit for your needs. If so, we’ll schedule an appointment to meet for a video session.
Once we schedule your first therapy appointment, you will receive an email from me providing access to my easy, secure online registration process. This enables you to fill out paperwork electronically at your convenience, prior to the appointment.
Online video sessions:
Video sessions are a safe and convenient way to engage in therapy using a smartphone, tablet, or computer. When you schedule a video session with me, you will receive a link to your appointment via email — through my secure, HIPAA-compliant technology platform. Simply click on the link at your scheduled appointment time to begin your session. It’s that easy! Here are some tips for a great tele-therapy experience:
- A good strong wifi signal is recommended.
- Close other programs/apps so they are not running during your session.
- Chrome internet browser tends to work best.
- Find a quiet, private place to talk.
- Use of headphones or earbuds is encouraged.